The road to prosperity and success is filled with pitfalls. Somewhere along the way, you seem to have gained stress and pressure and lost out on well-being. What have you let go of?
- Your own health
- Family life
- Peace of mind
- A fulfilled, enriched life
- The will to get off that tread-mill
Today we are under tremendous pressure to perform and succeed. Undoubtedly, you have people tell you what to do and how to do and why to do. In the pursuit of the material, somehow we have lost our soul and our passions. If you are searching for a way to be successful without becoming personally depleted , Happiness @Work is for you. We believe that you deserve to have a life full of enthusiasm, passion and joy – and most importantly: the time to live it NOW!
Professional Breakthrough Coaching helps you to restore vitality and purpose in your life by shifting focus in several key areas:
- Get crystal clear about what matters
- Know yourself, how you work, and develop new habits
- Find what you love and leave the rest to someone else
- Put ‘you’ back on your priority list
- Learn the power of making small changes with BIG results
- Take action on what counts.
Sustained change requires that you commit to a coaching schedule that is long term. Remember “Rome wasn’t built in a day’. Together we’ll identify and create a long-term strategy to bring lasting changes. When you’re happy, productive and free from tolerations and problems, life is a lot more fun!
Can I do it?
Professional Breakthrough Coaching is a great fit for anyone who is ready to leave the past behind and create a life of joy and purpose. If you are ready to get off the overdrive treadmill and achieve goals that add meaning and fulfilment to your life; if you are dissatisfied with just surface changes and want to totally transform the way you live and work, Happiness@Work is the program for you.
What does it include?
- 4 scheduled 45-minute sessions per month, for the next three months
- Weekly email support—motivation and guidance when you need it.
- An initial 90 day commitment, then we’ll work together on a month-to-month basis for as long as you need.